- Provide an innovative and dynamic permanent forum of knowledge exchange.
- Connect countries, judiciaries, think-tanks, regional and international organizations, development agencies, and civil society organizations.
- Make available relevant research and practice to improve development outcomes in the field of law and justice.
Updated January 31, 2014
Interim Evaluation Report
Updated December 20, 2013
Collaboration for Development (C4D), is a secure social collaboration platform focused on development issues, hosted by the World Bank Group. GLFJD host the following groups for partners:
- Empowerment and Equity for Diverse Communities
- Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Green Economy and the Law
- Governance and Anti-Corruption
- Justice and Rule of Law Reform
- Law and The Economy
- Insolvency and Creditor/Debtor Regimes (CoP)
Login to Collaboration Platform
Quick Guide C4D
The design of the Partnership will be guided by the community - ideas will be collected at events across the globe. Click on a pin to view potential partners info or view full map