In addition to working towards the achievement of SDG 16, GFLJD’s objectives include:
- Strengthening and promoting a better understanding of the role of law and justice in sustainable development.
- Integrating legal and judicial institutions in the development process to increase development effectiveness.
- Encouraging the co-generation of innovative legal solutions and practices to foster enhanced development outcomes.
- Supporting knowledge dissemination and sharing legal solutions to development challenges.
- Encouraging inclusive partnerships built upon shared principles, values, and vision.