During the Law Justice and Development Week 2019 the Global Forum organized six creative and interactive side-events. Four at the World Bank and two at The George Washington University.
- Donor Experiences Implementing a Human Rights-Based Approach to Development as a Means to Achieving Sustainable Development
- Using Blockchain and other Emerging Technologies in the Provision of Innovative Public Services.
- Unregistered Children.
- The French Law on the Duty of Vigilance is at the Heart of the Conversation.
- Legal and Ethical Implications of New Technologies for the Administration of Justice.
- Business and The Protection of the General Interest and the Citizen.